Monday, July 10, 2006

Etc.

I'm tired. So this is going to be a fairly uninteresting post...but I have to put something out there, because if I don't I probably won't post again. Short attention span and all. I haven't been cooking or knitting much recently -- it's hot here and I'm lazy. Though when all of my yarn arrives (yay!) the knitfest will begin. And I think that somewhere I'm going to start a list of things to make once I allow myself to buy yarn again. (I may have to write myself a loophole...I'll have a nervous breakdown if I somehow run out of yarn entirely at some point in the next year. It'll work out...) First on the list is the Brioche Bodice. I really like it. It does just feel kind of silly to spend $50 on a tank top. Other than that, I'm not craving any projects that I haven't already made arrangements for. Sweet.

My extent of "cooking" recently has been dumping random things on the never-ending romaine. A few nights ago it was kidney beans, nutritional yeast, and balsamic vinegar -- no oil, because I didn't feel like getting a dish dirty to mix things in. Meanwhile, one of my roommates was eating a bologna-and-bacon-ranch-dressing-on-white-bread sandwich. (Apparently, bacon ranch dressing exists...because regular ranch is too healthy...? Dunno.) There are several ways to eat weird I guess. My other roommate was eating pizza -- she's normal.

And just a word of advice to people with kraki dogs...get a dogwalker. It is definitely one of the best decisions that I have ever made.

And just to share the funniest thing that I have ever heard...this happened like a week ago and I still think that it is fabulous. (My apologies to the people upon whom I spat rice...)

"Speaking of worshipping the devil..." You know that you're in a surreal conversation when that makes sense. And when it makes you laugh so hard that you spit rice...m'bad.

Peace. Until something interesting happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabbage said...

kraki... haven't heard that one in awhile :)

Monday, July 10, 2006 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home