Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dog on a Blog

Surprisingly, "dog on a blog" brings up fewer than 10 hits on Google. I do forget though, that not everyone likes Snakes on a Plane and Dr. Seuss as much as I do. But anyways, this is a followup to "The hats, without cats..." and I do promise that, someday soonish, I will post "The cats..." --with or without hats yet to be determined. They haven't been very photogenic recently, but this is probably one of the greatest pictures that I've ever taken:


That's me on the right and Rai (short for Raina) on the left. It's one of the few shots that I got where she doesn't have ridiculous red eye. (I really need to sit down and figure out how to turn the flash off on my camera.)

But this is dog on a blog, so here's the dog. This is well-behaved Loki:


And this is regular Loki -- she's trying to get the popcorn that I was holding (a nice bribe to get her to hold still for the picture above):

She's harmless, folks, I swear. But anyways, on Monday nights I volunteer at the Physicians' Free Clinic, and I also work 9-5. So I decided to hire a dogwalker to come and tame the tornado (aka walk the dog). I was pretty terrified that I was going to come home to a shredded house, but I really lucked out and got an awesome dogwalker. She walked Loki for an hour, and left me a "report card", and...since it was hot on Monday, she took Loki out for ice cream. No chewed-on furniture, no "puppy presents", nothing. Life is good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day. miniature dog breeds

Friday, October 25, 2013 6:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been searching for hours and I haven’t found such awesome work. Not In The Dog House

Friday, October 25, 2013 6:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home