Monday, July 03, 2006

100% serious

So Beast is giving up chocolate for a year. Fo weal. I've decided to tangentially tag along on her adventure and give stuff up too. Not chocolate...no way, not me. Not Marmite (I'd freeze to death in the winter without Marmite soup...), nor Guinness (not even going there...I shudder to imagine a world without it), nor lemonade, blue cheese, pickles, Sudoku, or any of the various animals that inhabit my house and cover me in fur. Nope, I'm giving up (deep breath here) buying yarn. That's right, after my giant fiber binge (happening on Saturday and I can't wait) I will not purchase any yarn for an entire year. Of course, that doesn't mean that I'll be yarnless...

Far from it, as you can see. Plus -- once the fiber binge takes place -- yarn for 3 sweaters and a tank top or two. Definitely time to cut back. So wish me luck; I'm going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home