Saturday, March 01, 2008

More Knitting

I fear that I am becoming a dishcloth person. (Yay for TFD!) Here's my latest:

It's a petal dishcloth. Some people have posted pictures of ones that they've made using different colored yarns -- it looks really cool but I'm not buying any more cotton yarn until I use up the entire 900 yards that I bought. (I've been trying to remember why in the world I thought I needed 900 yards of dishcloth cotton. I think that I intended to make shopping bags...it hasn't happened.)

However, there is a (sweater) light at the end of the (dishcloth) tunnel. CPH isn't done yet, but it's getting closer. I've finished the funny-shaped hood pieces (actually, I've finished the first and gotten about halfway through the second) -- here's one Frankenseamed in, to show that it fits.

And here's Loki, with the canine seal of approval:


I promise, it's not for her, but try telling her that. She and the cats are all over anything that I try to knit. But once it's done, that sweater is all for me!

3 Comments:

Blogger bek said...

Ha -- you're right! But she doesn't. Just sayin'. (I really should delete it or censor it or something...maybe later.)

Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger Bianca said...

I like the shape of that dishcloth. Now I'll know what to do with a ton of cotton yarn I have left over ;-)
Can't wait to see you wearing your CPH. You still have maybe a month or two of cold weather... come on... you can do it! Loki looks so adorable on the photos. Maybe you can just add a black sensor box on that last photo ;-)

Monday, March 03, 2008 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Yay for the CPH!!

You'll have to throw a CPH celebration party when you finish the other part of the hood.

Monday, March 03, 2008 2:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home