Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Why We Need Winter Birthdays...

Kabs and I have a tradition of giving each other knitted gifts. Why? Because we are knitters, and that is what knitters do. We also give each other gifts very late. Why? Because we are procrastinators (at least I am), and that is what procrastinators do. This year, we exchanged scarves. Why? Because scarves are cool.

Here's the one that I was given: (It needed a matching hat because I was having a bad hair day.)


The top one's me, and the bottom one is Loki. We both look kinda confused. (The scarf shall henceforth be known as The Scarf of Confusion...but really, we were both like that before.) This is a closeup of the stitch. I like it.

This is the one that I gifted. "Pattern" later. I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home