Monday, July 30, 2007

Seven Things

So there's this "7 Weird Things About Me" meme going around the blogosphere. Technically, you're supposed to be "tagged" for it, but since my sole reader doesn't partake of such frivolity, I'm just going to do it anyways. (I like running across these things a couple of years after I've completed them...)

1) I have odd fears. The "big 3" are chickens, mimes, and SR 315. Someone once thought that I was afraid of chicken meat, and they were all like, ohhhhh, so that's why you're a vegetarian. Um, no.

2) I've wanted to change my middle name for as long as I can remember. I've made a point to get it removed from all official documents, and I've even picked out a new one. I probably won't ever change it though; my parents think that it's too disrespectful.

3) I eat more frequently than anyone else that I know. It's kind of a pain.

4) I strongly prefer odd numbers to even ones. Prime numbers are extra-cool. My favorites are 13 and 47.

5) I truly enjoy burping. This does not endear me to my mother. I enjoy swearing too. Mom's surprisingly OK with that. My sister still gets the what-for if she swears in my parents' presence.

6) It takes me forever to decide to do something, but once I make up my mind, I can be really determined. Even if I know that something's a bad idea, I often go ahead with it. (Case in point: I have decided to get a pair of greyhounds after I take my Step 2s. Who needs 3 dogs? Certainly not me. Why a pair of greyhounds? Because they look cool in pairs. No other reason.)

7) I am a Google ninja. And ninjas are cool.

The End!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cabbage said...

1. i have a degree in google ninjaing.
2. your eyeless cat is a ninja and is cute
3. is your middle name a palindrome? i think i remember what it is but i am not sure...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 4:09:00 AM  
Blogger bek said...

1. Indeed you do. I have lots of on-the-job ninja-ing experience. :)

2. She is, and says hello. As does her sister. And the itchy dog.

3. Yep.

And what were you doing awake at 4AM?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 5:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Levi said...

Thank you for taking the time to write this post

Thursday, June 02, 2022 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home