Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Magic Loop Dishcloth -- FO!

Here's the completed MLD, as promised:


This one shows the true color of the yarn -- it's cotton from the never-even-started Kyoto sweater. (I have TONS of this yarn -- I'm thinking something sleeveless eventually, but it was also calling out to me when I saw this pattern.)
First Magic Loop project, since I didn't have DPNs in the size that the pattern called for, and in retrospect, I'm glad. You cast on 8 stitches, and work your way up to 128. I would have been dropping stitches left and right. The Magic Loop wasn't nearly as complex as I'd imagined, but it wasn't quite "Magic" either. A little fussy -- you have to rearrange stitches twice during each round that you knit -- but I'll almost definitely be using it on future projects.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabbage said...

OOOOH i love it! wheredja get the pattern?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 6:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home