Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

1) Go to the gym at least twice a week. Cardio only for now...I may make a New June's (or New February's or something) resolution to get over my fear of free weights and workout machines...but for now, I'm simply getting over my fear of the gym.

2) Drink more coffee. (Yes, this is a serious resolution.) I now have a one-cup French press, courtesy of my awesome parents, and I need to regain my caffeine tolerance so that I can drink coffee without worrying that I won't be able to sleep for a week afterwards. I <3 my coffee.

3) Finish a sweater. I have two in progess and yarn bought for like 5 more...and I have Kabs as inspiration. (Although you wouldn't know that she's a ridiculously prolific knitter from looking at her blog...ahem.)

4) Get the hell out of Ohio. I've already started working on this, but unfortunately it's not entirely dependent on my efforts. So...I guess that's more of a hope than an actual resolution.

I'm sure that there are more things that I need to do to improve myself (including stop biting my nails, swearing less frequently, and stop procrastinating) but since those things have been on my list for AGES and I'm obviously not that interested in making them happen, I'll stick with stuff that I actually have a shot at. Happy 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home