Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lasagna and Garlic Rolls

I've been on nights for a few weeks, and during the week all that I do is work and sleep. Weekends are free time -- but the first weekend I was a zombie from adjusting to the schedule, and last weekend I was sick. (How nice for me that my 24-hour bug corresponded to my 24 hours off!) This weekend was wonderful, and N and I got to do a lot of cooking. I've got some Onion-Garlic Soup on the stove, and some Bad Mood Soup in the fridge, but the Mushroom Lasagna and Garlic Rolls are a tough act to follow. We actually followed the recipes for both of them (?!) -- the only change that we made was omitting the nutmeg from the lasagna. There were a lot of steps involved, but it was worth every pot, pan, and calorie :)

The lasagna tasted even better the next day when the flavors had been able to mellow and mingle a little. Highly recommended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home