Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ugh. Seriously.

I need to get organized. I haven't the faintest idea how to go about it -- I still believe that I lack the organization gene and there's not much that I can do about it -- but I just threw $50 down the drain over a misplaced piece of paper. (Actually, I threw it into the state of Ohio's bank account. Grumble.) I came home to find a traffic ticket for "failure to display current registration sticker". I paid it, then went online to confirm my registration and buy new stickers. And then I remembered. That grocery shopping list from July? I wasn't keeping it because I care about what produce I bought 6 months ago. I was keeping it because I wrote it on the back of a very important envelope. Yep. Sigh. New Year's resolution, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home