Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scattery

I am a scatterbrain. I almost never have a working pen in my pocket (despite having to write stuff down all day long), it's a superhuman effort for me to be on time for things, and I've forgotten my car at school a few times. (One of the few downsides of taking public transportation most of the time -- when you do drive somewhere, you usually take the bus home out of habit.) But today, I've reached a new level. We've got a test tomorrow (I knew about that thankfully!) and a few of us students were discussing our weekend plans. (Free weekends are few and far between and WONDERFUL.) One of the girls rattled off a long list of things and I mentioned that it was a lot to cram into a weekend. She said that it wasn't just a weekend, and I said that I was jealous that she was brave enough to take time off of rotations. She looked at me like I was crazy. "You know we have next week off, right?"

Well, actually I didn't. Score one for the calendar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabbage said...

I got your message. You are crazy. And funny. Calendar, indeed!
But yay for free time! :D

Thursday, October 23, 2008 6:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home