Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Zoo Pics!

Normally I am a rational, well-behaved adult. (Dissenters will be smacked.) Take me to a zoo, however, and all bets are off. Because I. Want. To. See. The. Po. Ley. BEARS! NOW! My poor parents had no choice but to take me to see the bears. (We had a wonderful weekend, by the way.) And my dad took some great pictures...

Here is the bear:

And here is the bear...on my HEAD!


I'm normally opposed to pictures of myself on the blog, but I'm really amused by that shot. A little more than I should be...to the point of singing the "Poley-bear on my Head" song for the rest of the day. Yay for parents, and yay for poley-bears!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cabbage said...

... a truly wonderful post :)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

When there is a Poley Bear on your head, you have no choice but to post a picture. It's like a law or something. Fabulous!!!

Sunday, October 28, 2007 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home