Saturday, July 07, 2007

Loki Thinks She's a Landlord

That's the back of my house. I live downstairs and the upstairs apartment is currently unoccupied. And every time that my real landlord shows the place to prospective tenants, Loki runs up the stairs to interview them as well. Although I'm totally OK with not having anyone live upstairs -- it's quieter that way-- I'd feel bad if she were a major factor in the apartment's unrented status.

And, in completely unrelated news, I am once again overloaded with produce. It was a lovely week at the farmers' market, as I spent just over $10 and came home with the following:
1 large seedless watermelon ($4)
1 lb green beans ($1)
1 head broccoli, 1 pint tomatoes, 1 orange pepper ($2.75)
1 head romaine lettuce ($1)
the ubiquitous kale: 3 lb, $2.50

I wanted peaches and canteloupe and honeydew but I didn't have the patience to dig through the mounds of them to find good ones. There's always next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home