Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Another Totally Cool DNA Scarf

So, ages and ages and ages ago (surprisingly early in my knitting days), I made the Double Helix Cabled Scarf. I'd actually like to make it again someday -- cabling is very most definitely my favorite knitting technique. (Dropping stitches is a close second. But cables are like ninjas: all stealth and show up when you least expect them. And you have to watch them super-carefully or they'll kick your ass. In other words, they're easy to screw up and I love turning cables, don't ask me why.)

But...there is another DNA scarf on the horizon: Rosalind. And I am so making this scarf, because it's totally freaking amazing. As in damn, how did this not psychically broadcast itself to me the instant that it was published? We are soulmates. Tomorrow I journey to the yarn store (whee!) despite my overflowing stash. (I've also got plans for a few more bags...the Saturday Market Bag was a Tuesday Library Bag, and performed marvelously.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cabbage said...

Believe it or not, I actually do have this pattern printed and I very specifically did not tell you because I thought I'd knit it for you one day. Owell.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home