Sunday, December 09, 2007

Boxes of Joy

The focus of my weekend:
The top envelope contained these:

And unfortunately, they don't photograph well. They're a yarn snob's nightmare -- 1 strand of acrylic (Caron Simply Soft) held together with one strand of novelty yarn (Bernat Boa eyelash yarn), crocheted in mesh stitch. I think that I chained about 24 to start, but I can't remember for sure. The scarves turned out really well, and got the most compliments of any project that I've worked on in public. (Fun Fur: knitters hate it, non-knitters love it. Go figure.)

The rest of the boxes contained cookies -- not telling what kind, don't want to ruin any surprises. One also contained this blue Odessa, and one went to the person who absconded with my maroon Odessa.

There was also a box-not-pictured, because at the time of shipping, the lovely green Odessa was as-yet-unfinished. The box-not-pictured also contained the mix CDs Volume 1 and Volume 2.

I hope that all of the packages arrive quickly and unharmed. (And I hope that I remember to mail the last one tomorrrow!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bianca said...

Your Odessa hats turned out AMAZING. I'm inspired and may need to try to knit one. Good thing you know all about them now ;-)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home